Conferences are currently taking place successfully across the United States, welcoming domestic and international audiences as we all enjoy the return to live events.
We are working closely with our partners and host venue to implement simple safety measures so that everyone can enjoy the valuable networking and business mingling that are such a vital part of our live event experience. This means the event will look a little different this year.
This page will be updated with any new guidance to comply with the City and County of San Francisco government mandated guidelines, so do please keep checking back as we approach the summit. Last updated June 21, 2022.
At the summit:
- Masks remain strongly recommended by San Francisco City & County guidance, but are not mandatory to wear at the event.
- Stay home if you feel unwell – Do not attend if you are displaying symptoms, test positive, or are required to self-isolate.
- Be mindful of others – Everyone has their own personal comfort level re proximity and contact, so give each other space.
- Practice hand hygiene – Sanitizers and washrooms will be available throughout the venue.
- Reduce touch points – Fewer business cards and promotional materials are being shared at live events. All attendees and exhibitors can be contacted via the summit online platform (for 2 weeks before, and 4 weeks after the summit) to exchange contact details and share information. Download the app before you attend – search ‘Rethink App’ in your app store.